Saturday, June 24, 2006

004 - with Links!

1. Aaron Spelling: Dead
I never really watched any Spelling shows, except for Love Boat, but that was when I was too young to make TV decisions for the family. I was also forced to sit through every terrifying second of Fantasy Island, because it came on right after Love Boat. Anyway here's a quote. "There is never great Spelling, only degrees of terribleness." Rest in peace.

The strange thing is that I don't even wear printed t-shirts. I guess I just like to look at them. Check this one out at Threadless. I couldn't be bothered to read the fine print, but I'm guessing it is clever and/or ironic.

3. Xenu TV
A large collection of videos exposing Scientology. There are some tongue in cheek Michael Moore-esque ambush videos, but also interesting interviews with ex-members and people that have lost family members to Xenu.

Another awesome wooden bike, again with very little information, but this one looks pretty functional.

5. Kropka
I honestly don't know what a kropka is, but it sounds Russian and it can be yours for only $21.

............................................................


No comments: