Wednesday, June 28, 2006

008 - with Links!

1. Arrested Development: Season 3
Release Date: August 29th, MSRP: $29.98 (probably about $17 after discounts.) It looks like this is turning into The Jason Bateman Fanclub. Really, I hated that kid on Silver Spoons and I didn't really care for the way they just let Sandy Duncan move in when Valerie Harper died.

It isn't a done deal yet, but it looks like the guys that matter in the senate are against this blatantly un-American amendment. Still, you never know. So if you've been wanting to burn a flag, you had better do it pretty soon just to be on the safe side.

3. Dear Utah,
This guy, John Jacob, wants to be your congressman. He believes the devil opposes him. His real opponent, Chris Common, might be crazy too. I don't know. Best wishes.

A lot of people like Thin Mint Cookies. I don't. Even if I did I wouldn't pay $6 a box for them. I also don't like hippies. Be warned this recipe is touted as being "all natural."

5. The New Blue
Etsy really is a good place to get inexpensive, innovative artwork. It is also a great place for struggling artists to get a little exposure. Check out this great print by Lilinini.

I also want to take this opportunity to congratulate myself for making it through a full week without skipping a day. Good job

............................................................


No comments: