Friday, November 3, 2006

136 - with Links!

Stingo: Dead

1. Stingo: Dead
William Styron, author of the tragic post war novel, Sophie's Choice, died Wednesday at 81. This time it isn't an exaggeration.

Will It Blend?

2. Will It Blend?
Blentec makes a blender that will puree just about anything, ice, Coke cans, glass marbles, etc. Also would probably make a great lamp.

Write a Novel Month

3. Write a Novel Month
I probably should have mentioned this a couple of days ago so you'd have time to prepare something. I also probably should have prepared myself to get working on the book I started a couple of years ago.

No Grunting

4. No Grunting
This (and a complete lack of motivation) is the exact reason why I don't go to the gym.

Star Wars Shortened

5. Star Wars Shortened
Part two, as promised, covering the original trilogy.

............................................................


No comments: