Sunday, December 24, 2006

187 - with Links!

Ahmet Ertegun: Dead

1. Ahmet Ertegun: Dead
83 year old founder old Altantic Records, Ahmet Ertegun, died after falling and hitting his head at a Rolling Stones conert. That must have been a tough mosh pit.

Hippie Milk

2. Hippie Milk
I'm not sure what scientific principle this is demonstrating, maybe something about surface tension, but it might be awesome to do in front of a teenage science class.

Pickle Phobia

3. Pickle Phobia
Is it real? I don't know. I thought for sure it was fake until I saw her lose her shoes when running away in terror from a tray full of pickles.

Energy

4. Energy
One man's ideas for future alternative sources of energy. My favorite is thorium based nuclear power. Although, I like the current nuclear technology just fine for the time being.

Bonsai Potato

5. Bonsai Potato
Every bonzai tree I ever had died within a couple of weeks. Maybe I could keep a potato alive a little longer.

............................................................


No comments: