Saturday, October 7, 2006

109 - with Links!

Ruben's Tube

1. Ruben's Tube
An awesome video about using a flame bar as a sine wave generator. Plus I think the presenter was on one of those PBS shows where they make you live like it was olden times. He was on the cowboy one.

Squares

2. Squares
Collect the black squares without letting the red ones get too close to you.

BabyToupee

3. BabyToupee
Really, what can you say about a baby toupee?

Packet Gallery

4. Packet Gallery
One time I was at White Castle and, while opening a condiment package with my teeth, the contents squirted right into my mouth. The scumbag employees there had given my a previously used package. I have not been there since.

Tiny Tom

5. Tiny Tom
I know Tom Cruise is really short, but I have to believe this picture of him with Katie Holmes is some sort of perspective illusion.

............................................................


No comments: