Wednesday, October 18, 2006

120 - with Links

Scarlett Johansson's Credibility: Dead

1. Scarlett Johansson's Credibility: Dead
I might be jumping the gun, but I'm pretty sure that an album of Tom Waits songs sung by Esquire Magazine's "Sexiest Woman Alive" will be bad, and I'm 100% sure it will be unnecessary.

Schwinn Electric

2. Schwinn Electric
Next year's line of Schwinn bicycles includes a bunch of really cool inconspicuous electric motorized ones that are masquerading as regular bikes. I want one so bad I could spit.

Rainbow Explosions

3. Rainbow Explosions
You may remember the awesome Bravia bouncing ball commercial I mentioned a while ago. The sequel is up and running, and is pretty cool too.

Get Lost

4. What Happens in Vegas Gets Forgotten About in Vegas
Why is it that state government of Nevada seems to have a clear understanding of personal freedom when the rest of the country can't figure it out?

Shotgun

5. Shotgun
The official rules of calling "shotgun" would have saved a lot of arguments during my highschool years.

............................................................


No comments: