Sunday, July 16, 2006

026 - All Request

1. Sad Ghost Lamp
All of today's links are brought to you by my only two readers. Rachel and Jason. This is from Rachel.

I think this was suggested by Jason, but I find it hard to believe he folds very many shirts. If he does fold shirts, it is probably just to see if he can do it this fast..

3. Invisible Octopus
Another one from Jason. Whoa.

I'm allowing this one from Rachel, not endorsing it. I don't like the site, partly because of its repugnant content, but mostly because they advertise Photobucket even though half of the pictures I tried to look at said "Bandwidth Exceeded."

5. Holy Land USA
I'm calling this a joint link from both Jason and Rachel. Earlier I said that they were my only two readers, but since they live in the same house, maybe they should only count as one. I don't know.

............................................................


No comments: