Wednesday, July 19, 2006

029 - with Links!

Top Notch Police Work 1. Top Notch Police Work
A five hour standoff ends abruptly when the swat team (or whatever police group has it's own freaking robot) realizes that the object of their concern wasn't even home.

I'm choosing one of the hottest days so far this year to let you know that you can pour Super Glue over the top of a snowflake and save it forever. Please remember this in six to seven months.

Kitlers 3. Kitlers
I wonder what it says about the world when the worst hate-mail this site gets comes from Alison, who says "I feel for the first time in my life that I have no sense of humour: no cat deserves any connection with Hitler."

I'm not even a vegetarian, I just like the idea of this hand made, letter pressed cookbook. I also like the block printed illustrations.

Play Pumps 5. Play Pumps
It seems like a good idea to build playgrounds with water pumping capabilities in drought plagued areas in Africa. But how long will it be before kids get forced to spend their lives just like little Conan when he was strapped to the Wheel of Pain?

............................................................


No comments: