Thursday, July 27, 2006

037 - with Links!

United States Quizi 1. United States Quiz
They claim this is a third grade test, but I don't remember ever having to know all of the contiguous state names and locations. It took me about six or seven tries to get them all right before the clock ran down. Then I tried it a few more times to try and remember the weird states no one thinks about, like Idaho.

I've been wearing glasses since around the 6th grade, and I have to say, they never really bothered me. Certainly not in a fashion awareness way. Occasionally they can be annoying when I'm sweating and they keep sliding down my face, but I can deal with it.

Lebowski 3. Lebowski
Two minutes and fourteen seconds of F-words courtesy of Jeff Bridges and the Coen Brothers.

I've never made a friendship bracelet in my life (nor a friend.) But now that I'm in my early thirties, I'm finally thinking of making some.

Pedophile Party 5. Pedophile Party
David Byrne look-a-like founds a Dutch political party calling for a lowering of the age of consent from sixteen to twelve. Take a look at this guy and see if he passes the pedophile test.

............................................................


No comments: