Thursday, July 13, 2006

023 - Youtube - with Links!

1. Where the Hell is Matt?
Matt is a guy who spent his life savings traveling the world. Somewhere along the way he decided to videotape himself doing a Catch 22-esque dance in every country he visited. Check out his online journal to see what he was doing in your country.

Stick around to hear Randy get in the last word.

3. Acrobats
Just because it is super easy to figure out, that doesn't make this video any less ingenious. The comments are awesome too.

I was going to save this for Halloween, but I could get hit by a train or something before October. I'm sure you Funniest Home Video fans have seen this already anyway.

5. Thousand-Hand Bodhisattva
I'm no mathematician so I'm having a hard time figuring out how 21 people could possible add up to 1000 hands.

So that clears out a lot of the youtube video links that have been cluttering up my favorites.

............................................................


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we read yesterday; we just didn't post. please don't punish us by not updating.

Anonymous said...

i didn't write that.
also,rest assured that i am on here every damn day.
[if you are not jd, sign off at the ends of your posts or capitalize something - don't try to jump my claim. if you are rachel, sign in like you know better.]