Saturday, February 10, 2007

235 - with Links!

You Found My What?

1. You Found My What?
In 1947, Joan Barnes had her coat and wallet stolen. 60 years later the wallet was returned. The money was long gone, however.

Robot Snow Eater

2. Robot Snow Eater
The Japanese are at it again. They've invented an autonomous robot that eats snow off the roads and poops out ice cubes. Not only awesome, also very cute.

I Was Just Really Warm

3. I Was Just Really Warm
William N. Barret III pleads not guilty to accusations of stripping naked and masturbating in a ski lift gondola in Vermont. I'm betting that William N. Barret II is ashamed of his son.

Survival of the Fizziest

4. Survival of the Fizziest
A tribute to the extinct soft drinks from years of old.

Sleepy Sloth

5. Sleepy Sloth
Another entry in what I hope to be a long video series of cute baby animals falling asleep.

............................................................


No comments: