Tuesday, April 17, 2007

301 - with Links!

Egg Salad

1. Egg Salad
Today is supposed to be the start of National Egg Salad Week. I can't find anything about it on the American Egg Board's website. Maybe you can, maybe it is some kind of a hunt...

The Landlord

2. The Landlord
I haven't seen much Will Ferrell stuff that I thought was very funny. ThisWill Ferrell Movie Generator is pretty accurate, but this mysterious short video is pretty funny.

Well Told Tales

3. Well Told Tales
I haven't actually listened to any of the episodes of this new pulp radio drama podcast yet, but I'm going to assume it is good and tell you to check it out.

Hope This Helps

4. Hope This Helps
Before attempting to Airwalk, you must first master the Moonwalk.

Harry In The House!

5. Harry In The House!
I personally think that Lawrence Kasdan should go back to making small ensemble dramas like Mumford and Grand Canyon, but if someone has to do a big budget remake of Clash of the Titans, I guess it should be the guy that directed Dreamcatcher.

............................................................


No comments: