Monday, August 14, 2006

055 - Etsyphant - with Links!

Enormous Birthday Wishes 1. Enormous Birthday Wishes
I realized than my etsy file contained a lot of elephant themed links, so here you go.

Mammoth greeting card from Quirky 'n Berkeley. Remember: framed cards make great wall art.

Trunk to tail around your wrist. Sterling silver bracelet from Fashion Jewelry for Everyone.

Elephant 3. Elephant
As soon as I have 1.) empty wall space, and 2.) money, I'm going to buy some artwork from Ashim.

Jelene paints some sweet pop art inspired cartoons.

Plastic 5. Plastic
In order to fill the day out, I'm including a link to my own work. A photo made using a cobbled together macro lens from my "Plastic Menagerie" series.

............................................................


No comments: