Saturday, August 19, 2006

060 - with Links!

Times Square 1. Times Square
I watched cam #4 the other day for about ten minutes and this girl in a green dress was very aware of where the camera was pointing. She stood right in the middle of the frame occasionally glancing up to make sure she was still in the right spot. I checked back a little while later and she was gone.

The sweetest way to clean up our cities.

Matchstick Man 3. Matchstick Man
Old guys make all kinds of shit out of old matchsticks.

Have you ever noticed how boring telling time is? It just got a whole lot more interesting.

Bigmouth Strikes Again 5. Bigmouth Strikes Again
In case you needed proof that the government is clueless. If there is any one single performer that is a threat to the "free world," it is almost certainly not Morrissey.

............................................................


1 comment:

rachel said...

ick. I looked at that sprinkle link while trying to eat my cereal. I think I will appreciate it more after breakfast.

I think Morrissey made up that whole interrogation story. there's no way anyone considered him a security risk, except maybe the security guard at the gladiola exhibit at the botanic guardian.