Thursday, August 10, 2006

051 - Still with Links!

Time Fountain 1. Time Fountain
I don't really know what this is or how it works, but it involves water drops and strobe lights, and it is totally awesome.

Rapper MC Plus+ rhymes about algorithms and computer programming. Buy his CDs or just download all the tracks he has generously offered.

Apollo 11 3. Apollo 11
Astronaut, Buzz Aldrin describes the experience of observing a UFO during the Apollo 11 moon mission. Remember that UFO just means unidentified flying object. There is no implicit alien connection.

After falling off a cliff, a camper sued the government for not post a sign warning of the danger. Last time I went camping I fell out of my bunk-bed and broke may arm. There were no warning signs about that either.

Lego Guitar 5. Lego Guitar
Some guy with even more time on his hands than me built a working, playable guitar out of lego block.

............................................................


No comments: